"tips & tricks to help you live a healthy lifestyle without putting a big impact on the earth"

03 November 2010

LOST CAT

I was on holiday in Sydney.
I was walking around Leichardt when my attention was brought by
a lost cat poster. I am always sad when I see these but it broke my heart
when I read the poster, it said:

LOST CAT
My cat is lost and desperately
needs his medication.
He responds to the name "Yesto".

It made me really sad so had a look for him,
when I was in a quiet street where a cat might
be hiding in the bushes I called out his name.
Sadly i had no luck,
but if anyone happens to be in Leichardt it would be great
if you had a look for the poor soul.
if you do happen to find him, the poster said he was a Russian blue
and to call George: 0404 368 939

No comments:

Post a Comment